Lesson Program Information:
We offer lessons for all levels of riders. Our lesson horses and ponies are well trained and we take exceptional care to ensure their health and well-being. Whether you or your child are looking to take your first riding lesson, or are an experienced rider, we have options in our program to fit your needs.
- New Riders: Riders new to our program will first have a private lesson/evaluation to determine their level and group lesson that will best fit.
- Group lessons: Once riders possess the necessary skills, they are moved into one of our group lessons. We have group lesson options for all levels and interests. Beginner, flatwork, jumping, or adult-only lessons.
- Adult lessons: Whether you are wanting to try horseback riding for the first time as an adult, or have ridden your entire life, we have group lessons options just for the grownups!
- Horsemanship Classes: Monthly series of horsemanship classes, covering different aspects of horsemanship and care. Each class is 90 minutes and cover
- Basic Horsemanship
- Equine Anatomy, Tack and Equipment
- Ground Work
- Equine Health and First Aid
We offer 3 to 4 on-site schooling shows per year, with classes for all levels of riders. Riders are judged and win ribbons and prizes. All riders in our lesson program are eligible to participate in schooling shows, using our lesson horses and ponies. There will be classes for very beginner through advanced riders, with some exciting new class additions this year!
For more information on our programs, please contact Deb Henry at email@example.com , or 925.771.0402.